Avoider Flash Tutorial++ Avoider Flash Tutorial++

Alright/Bug

I'm not into tuts that are built into swf's but that's just me.
There was a bug with your music, one example (there were two that I found), is you press Play, the music starts playing. Then press 'Back', then press Play again. A whole new seperate music loop starts, and so.. yeah, no biggie though.

It's a good tut though, I skimmed through most of it, and looked at the source code. I see you used the rubber-band technique for getting to a point (dividing the distance by some amount). So, yeah not bad at all, you should really keep tutorials like this coming.. =)

TheSongSalad responds:

sorry 'bout the bug, and thanks for the review. just forgot to change the sound from 'start' to 'stream', lol.

Leek CLock Saves Clockmas Leek CLock Saves Clockmas

Eh. It's alright.

It's alright, not all that fun though.
Maybe try adding a timer or a way for the player to lose. Right now it just plays until you're tired of the game. Make there some sort of challenge to get a good score. The idea is solid but maybe there should be powerups or something, and like the guy said below, let the guy move left and right.

Medieval Quest Medieval Quest

Baad

Eh, put some more effort into it.
OMG, You used a whole day? Really, that's nothing most games that get sponsored take weeks.
Gl on your next project.

First Light First Light

Cool, nice game.

Very clean nice, one little thing, when you just try running into a wall (hold down D even when you're at a wall just to see this), you jitter.

I like it though, a little boring, but very clean, very smooth, nice graphics (so I'm assuming AS3?)

PlayFlashArcade responds:

Yeah, I'll have to work on the jitters...

Thanks for all the compliments!

The Commanders Sister The Commanders Sister

Awesome, nice second effort with graphics.

Not just another tower defense, this takes it to a whole new level with the graphics, sounds, and overall feel of the game. Very nicely done.

-The Haunted House- -The Haunted House-

Awful controls, Smooth Graphics

The controls are awful I think, was fairly uncomfrotable and confusing.
Prob the opposite of what other ppl are gonna say.
I liked the graphics though, reminded me of Atomic Noodle's style of menus.

Travis's Dream Travis's Dream

Bug

You can run out of money and they keep appearing, but dont move.

Bubble snake Bubble snake

Umm

Doesn't seem to work.
startDrag(mousePointer,true);
To get your pointer MC to be where the mouse is, cause it doesn't seem to be following. I couldn't even figure out to play, i saw the instructions, but it wasn't working..

Super Mouse Destroyer IV Super Mouse Destroyer IV

Uh, not really my kind of game.

Yeah, yeah, everybody's a critic, just another click as fast as you can. You should try making a game based off a more original idea.
I was impressed though with how smooth it was, it felt as professional as a mouse clicking game could get.
The music was a little annoying though, I prefer my Metallica.
A 4/10 from me.

Projec7 responds:

Yeah Metallica rocks,thanks for the review.